Funded by Government of KarnatakaClick for details..
InCeNSE, the Technology Business Incubator (TBI) at The Centre for Nano Science and Engineering (CeNSE), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is funded by Government of Karnataka to support ideas from entrepreneurs and start-ups (not restricted to IISc alumni) in the area of nanotechnology. It aims to be one-stop solution platform for translating ideas to products, and offers incubatees an incomparable support to grow their businesses for different applications by providing them with access to state-of-the-art lab and fabrication facilities, supported by experienced technologists, as well as the intellectual domain knowledge of CeNSE faculty.
Pre Incubation Program
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence program gives opportunities to validate product ideas from prototype to market-fit products with feasible business models.
- Infrastructure (workspace, meeting rooms, labs, broadband, telephone, IP support, mentors, etc.) is offered FREE for the first SIX MONTHS.
- Aims at the incubation of start-ups, with technology and business support provided to them.
- Infrastructure (workspace, meeting rooms, labs, broadband, telephone, IP support, mentors etc.) is offered FREE for the first TWELVE MONTHS.
- Access to CeNSE facilities provided at special rates, beyond the first year.
Pre Incubation Program / Incubation Program
Want to register to the programs and submit your business plan to InCeNSE click here..